Phoenix, AZ - Open School PT Physical Therapist for Upcoming School Year
A school district in Phoenix, AZ is now interviewing Certified Physical Therapist (PT) for the upcoming 2022-23 school year. The position will begin in August 2022, full-time. This PT will provide physical therapy for a caseload of elementary school students.
- Physical therapy school services
- Direct and indirect fine motor and sensory services
- Caseload of about 50 Students
- PT Certification for the state of CA
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Previous school experience (Preferred)
For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to [email protected] or contact via phone at (813) 343-0394.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled