Pennsylvania VIRTUAL School Psychologist
We have school districts in Pennsylvania looking for School Psychologists (mono/bi-lingual) for VIRTUAL positions. The School Psychologists will be working in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team to perform evaluations to determine their eligibility for services as per their IEPs. More about caseload, population and hours will be discussed during the interview.
**We offer direct and indirect services pay, clinical and technical training as well direct access to web-based/interactive tool kit that can be utilized for therapy and evaluations.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following:
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or higher
- Licensed through the State Board or ability to apply
- Out-of-state School Psychologists must hold a license in their home state as well
- State-issued Education Certification or ability to apply
- Two years of school experience, required
- Reliable internet source
- Desktop/laptop, web camera and microphone
- Full-time (37.4 hours per week)
- Monday - Friday
- Assignment Period: January - June 2021
- Caseload: K-12th Grade
This position is high in demand and won't be open for long. If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below. I look forward to connecting with you!
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for other TeleTherapy/remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled