Part-Time Virtual (or on site) Special Education Teachers Needed in Keene, NH
Blazerworks is currently seeking a Part Time Virtual or on site, Special Education Teacher for a premier school district in Keene, NH
- Assess students' skills and determine their educational needs.
- Adapt general lessons to meet students' needs.
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student.
- Plan activities that are specific to each student's abilities.
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and one-on-one.
-60 kids in charter schools (23 elementary- 12 middle school - 27 high school)
-will accept virtual
-no instruction or teaching - IEP writing, coordinating between parties
- MUST BE Licensed with special education endorsement in NH
- Charter schools usually write the IEPs
For immediate consideration for this assignment or to learn about other opportunities, TEXT or CALL James Brown 770-810-7221.
Please send your most recent resume to [email protected].
James Brown Senior Account Executive
BlazerJobs | https://www.blazerjobs.com
5550 Peachtree Parkway, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled