Part-time Speech Language Pathology Assistant in Chehalis, WA | $35-40/hour
Our school district in Washington state needs a Speech Language Pathologist Assisant to work 20 hours/week. This caseload is only ten students at the moment, but the potential for more hours will grow as the caseload grows
- Must hold active SLPA licensure
- Experience working in schools is preferred.
- Dates: ASAP - EOSY
- K-2 Caseload
- Part-time - 20 hours a week
- Competitive Pay starting at $34/hour+, negotiable based on experience
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
Please submit your resume for the opportunity to be contacted for the preliminary phone interview. Use the contact details below for serious submissions and questions.
Vineece Verdun | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled