Part-time Remote School Psychologist
Part-time Remote School Psychologist | New Hampshire
An exceptional school district near Manchester, New Hampshire is hiring a school psychologist for a current, part-time remote opening. In this role you will work in the PreK-12 environment and hiring decisions will be made ASAP for placement through the rest of the school year.
- Diagnose and evaluate special education needs for students
- Mostly evaluation driven
- Use digital tools to perform teletherapy
- Previous experience in schools required
- Master’s or doctorate degree in School Psychology
- New Hampshire school psychologist state license
- Teaching certification or ability to apply
- 1099 Contractor: Must have or obtain liability insurance
Employment: Part-time, contract
To learn more about this school psychologist job opening, please apply and submit current resume to email@example.com. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled