Paraprofessionals Needed | Reading, MA
Paraprofessional 2022-2023 School Year- Reading, MA
We are looking for paraprofessionals to provide appropriate academic, behavior, social, emotional, and vocational learning opportunities for students with disabilities for the 2022-2023 school year. CNAs, mental health techs, and recent psychology grads welcome to apply!
- High School Diploma or Secondary Education
- Ability to pass a drug screen and federal background clearance.
Experience working in home health care, behavioral health facility, or working in some capacity with children and youth.
What we offer:
- Higher compensation. Competitive pay based on experience.
- Work-life balance. Work up to 40 hours per week, with workdays ending mid-late afternoon and weekends off!
- Benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision insurance, 401-K…and much more!
- Continuing education. Free continuing education classes.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled