Paraprofessional School Position Interviewing NOW!
If you are a Paraprofessional who is seeking to work in a school setting, keep reading!
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with various popular school districts located Woodridge, IL. The districts are looking for Paraprofessionals who can work in person.
- Provide evaluations.
- Assess and diagnose speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Create individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- Employment Type: Part-time/ Full-time , Contract
- Work Hours: 25-30 hours per week
- 401K Plan
- Weekly Paycheck
- Health Insurance – (Mental, dental and vision)
- Stipends (if applicable)
- Highschool/ GED
- Experience working with kids
To learn more about this Special Educator job opening, please submit an application and attach current resume.
Daniel Velandia – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled