Paraprofessional Needed | $19/ hr.| Walker, MI
Paraprofessional Needed | $19/ hr. | Walker, MI
We are looking for Paraprofessionals for the 2022-2023 school year. This position will be working 1:1 with a student. Must have valid Educational Aide permit for this position.
- Hours: 35 hours per week.
- Caseload: 1:1
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- Valid Educational Aide permit with ESEA endorsement
- Minimum score of 456 on Para-Pro Exam OR 48 semester hours from an accredited college or university.
What We Offer:
- Competitive hourly pay based on experience
- Weekly paychecks!
- Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees
- Support throughout entire interview and credentialing process
- Free continuing education classes
If you are a motivated and compassionate paraprofessional who values relationship building and teamwork in a school setting and having your weekends off, please reach out to me to set up an interview for available positions in the 2022-2023 school year!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled