Paraprofessional | Full Time | Highland Park, Illinois | Elementary & Middle School
We are seeking a dedicated Paraprofessional to join our team of educators in Highland Park, Illinois
Bilingual Therapies is a recruiting agency with a desire to make life better for those who make life better-educators! The children of today are the leaders of tomorrow, and educators play a vital role in preparing those children for the future. We are dedicated to pairing you with a role that meets the needs of your career and allows you to make a memorable impact on the community. Let us partner with you today to build a brighter future for tomorrow!
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education Courses
- Weekly Pay
- Full Time | Monday-Friday
- Responsibilities may include supporting academic programs, behavior plans, collecting data and logging data daily or weekly. The ideal candidate will be reliable and well organized with sound judgment. Experience with de-escalation, trauma-informed principles, CBT, restorative justice, behavior plans, and collecting a variety of data.
What We’re Looking For:
- Must have HS Diploma or GED
- Experience with children preferred
- Experience with the use of therapeutic strategies (de-escalation, trauma-informed, CBT, restorative justice) preferred
For immediate consideration, please apply below and email a copy of your resume to Carlos Eliseo
Email/ Phone : [email protected] & 678-497-4813
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled