Paraprofessional for School District for schools in Sanbornville
Blazerworks is looking for a caring paraprofessional for this immediate school year to help out in a neighboring district.
This is a full-time, W2, hourly based contract at 37.5 hours per week.
The caseload is varied, but specific details will be provided upon interviewing with the district.
The ideal candidate will have prior classroom experience and be comfortable helping in both General Education and Special Education classes for grades K-12.
- Must have prior experience working with behaviorally challenged students.
- Prior experience working with Autism is highly preferred.
- CPI training is a plus.
- ABA Therapy training is a plus.
- Experience restraining is highly preferred.
- Must be comfortable working with students from K- 12th grade.
- Must be comfortable being able to restrain students from K- 12th grade.
This is a full-time, full school year contract opportunity that starts in ASAP and continues through June 2023. This is a W-2 based hourly paid contract assignment.
If you are interested, please apply below or send a copy of your resume to [email protected]
~Rin @ BZW
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled