PA Schools - Speech-Language Pathologist - Remote
At Bilingual Therapies, honoring the cultural and linguistic diversity of students and families is at the heart of how we support our educational professionals. Become part of a bilingual professional community that is ready to support your success in every chapter of your career. Bilingual Therapies is seeking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time contract position with a great school district in Pennsylvania. The perfect candidate will make a tremendous impact and have previous experience working with children in a school setting.
- Provide speech therapy services to students on assigned caseload
- Conduct speech and language assessment and consultation in varied settings
- Provide consultation and education to parents, caregivers, staff and other professionals regarding speech and language disorders and/or speech therapy services
- Keep abreast of current trends in the practice of speech-language pathology and continue to develop professional skills
- Maintain clinical and administrative records in accordance with local, State and Federal guidelines
- Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM, 37 hours per week
- Pennsylvania Speech Language Pathologist License
- Master’s Degree
- At least one semester of Clinical Practicum in Public School setting preferred but not required.
The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, apply today for immediate consideration. Applications can be submitted below, or for a quick response, email your resume directly to Cirene Fuentes, Recruitment Manager.
Cirene Fuentes – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled