OT Job | Arizona School | Full Time
Bilingual Therapies is working with a school that is excited to welcome a new Occupational Therapist to their team! They really want someone who is passionate, skillful, positive and hard-working.
We are searching for an OT to work in a k-12 school full-time! If you’re interested in this position, contact the recruiting manager, Summer Sullivan, or apply below.
- MUST hold an ACTIVE State licensure to apply.
- 2+ years school experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Monolingual considered
- Onsite position
- Full time position
- 7.5-8 hours/day (37.5-40 hours/week GUARANTEED)
- 2022-2023 Full School Year
- Caseload 30-40 students
**They would consider part-time applicants.
Bilingual Therapies Benefits
- Competitive compensation package (paid every Friday)
- Possible stipends for travel
- 401k matching
- Potential sign on bonus
- Guaranteed hours (direct and indirect)
- Access to clinical team
Apply below or contact the Recruiting Manager.
Summer Sullivan – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 678 710 7691
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled