Oregon School Nurse (RN)
Bilingual Therapies is currently hiring a Registered School Nurse (RN) for a school district near Hillsboro, OR.
FTE: 1.0 (8 hours per day - Monday through Friday)
Target Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: In-person
This position provides nursing care for students. The employee formulates and implements health care plans, conducts student health assessments and collaborates and communicates with families, staff and medical professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; minimum of two years experience working with children.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have the ability to use or learn to use e-mail and word processing.
- Certificates as determined by the District including a Bachelor of Science Nursing degree.
What do we offer?
We provide clinical support and offer benefits to full-time employees that are tailored to meet your needs which can include the following:
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Weekly Paycheck
This position won't be open for long. If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below. I look forward to connecting with you!
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled