Onsite Speech-Language Pathologist Opening- Union County, NC
Now Hiring: Onsite Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), CCC-Union County, NC
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with an exceptionally supportive school district near Monroe, NC to hire a Speech-Language Pathologist for a current opening. In this role you will work with K-12 students on a full-time basis. Hiring decisions will be made ASAP for the rest of the current school year.
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
- 2 years of previous experience in schools or pediatrics preferred
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification
- North Carolina Speech-Language Pathologist license
- Teaching certification or ability to apply
Employment: Full-time, contract
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please apply and submit current resume to email@example.com. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled