Online School Speech Therapist 2021-2022
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with a popular school district located in North Carolina. The district is looking for an SLP who can work Online.
- Provide evaluations.
- Assess and diagnose speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Create individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM, 37 hours per week
- North Carolina Speech Language Pathologist License
- Master’s Degree
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Daniel Velandia – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled