Online Occupational Therapist SY 2021-2022
Bilingual Therapies is seeking a Full Time Occupational Therapist school-based job opportunity:
- Greensboro, NC
- M.S. in Occupational Therapist
- Must have an active or pending OT license for North Carolina.
- Full Time – 35 hours per week
- School year 2021-2022
- Testings/screening when needed.
- documentation for therapy sessions.
- writing of IEP goals and present level of performance based on current therapy data.
- progress reports for all students each quarter.
- Evaluate the student’s need to create individualized goals.
- Customize plans for the student to perform and accomplish everyday activities.
- Assess the student to ensure the goal is obtainable and/or make changes to better bit the plan.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents and other professionals.
We offer Full Time benefits and 401k plans as well as Relocation reimbursement for travelling therapists/educators.
Daniel Velandia – Recruitment Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled