Online K-12 School Psychologist: Contract Position
Bilingual Therapies is currently interviewing for a remote School Psychologist position in Rochester, MN for School Year 2021-22.
- Hours: 37.5
- Age groups: Middle school
- Key responsibilities: Eligibility, testing and evaluations.
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or higher
- Active State license
- Bilingual or monolingual
We offer a customize-able compensation package which can include the following:
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Monthly Stipends for itinerant candidates
- Reimbursements and Bonuses.
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, submit an application and current resume.
Daniel Velandia – Recruitment Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled