Ohio District in need of School Psychologist - Onsite - Full Time
- K-12 Caseload
- Testing and associated documentation
- Special Education testing, proactive supports in child study, tiered interventions, etc.
- Previous experience in schools required
- School Psychologist state license
- Master’s degree in School Psychology
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Matching 401(k)
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Compensation for Direct or Indirect hours.
To learn more about this school psychologist job opening, please apply and submit current resume to [email protected]. You can also text or call me at (678)497-4830 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled