Occupational Therapist Opening in Washington
A school district near Roosevelt, WA is hiring an occupational therapist for a current opening. In this role you will work with K-12 students on a full-time basis. Hiring decisions will be made ASAP for placement for the 2021-2022 school year.
- 37.5 hrs. week, entire school year placement
- Support academic and non-academic outcomes, including: social skills, learning subjects, behavior management, prevocational/vocational participation, transportation, and more.
- Previous experience in schools or pediatrics preferred
- AOTA Certification
- Master’s level degree related to discipline
- Department of Education Certificate
- Board-issued Washington Occupational Therapy license
Employment: Full-time, contract
To learn more about this teaching job opening, please apply and submit current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled