Occupational Therapist Needed | Leonardtown, MD
Occupation Therapist Needed
Location: Leonardtown, Maryland
Job Title: Occupational Therapist
Contact: Amanda Buckles (listed below)
Our school district is scheduling interviews to hire several Occupational Therapists. Please apply as soon as possible to be considered.
- 35 hours/week
- 11-month contract
- Possible contract renewal depending on job performance.
- Start: ASAP
- End: 12/30/22
- Onsite position
- Caseload: Early intervention, infants and toddlers.
- Responsibilities: The candidate will serve on a primary service provider team with an educator, physical therapist, and SLP for support.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
- Master Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active/Pending Maryland State Occupational Therapist License
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. From there, you will be contacted with more information regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Feel free to directly contact, Amanda Buckles – Senior Director of Educational Resources, at the office number or by email listed below.
Amanda Buckles | Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Office Number: (770) 557-3231
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled