Occupational Therapist | Fort Walton Beach, FL
A school district in Fort Walton Beach, Florida is teaming up with Bilingual therapies to bring on board an experienced Occupational Therapist for the new school year! If this is for you, apply now!
- Caseload: Pre-K-12th (less than 60 students)
- Full-Time: 37.5 hrs/wk
- On-site (W-2 contract).
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active license in state of Florida
- Prior school experience preferred
- Bilingual and non-bilingual applicants accepted
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- If on-site: 401K plan, healthcare, dental, vision benefits available
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled