Occupational Therapist | Clatsop County, Oregon
We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist for a school district in the northwest part of Oregon. Here are a few details about this position:
- Caseload: K-12
- Hours: 1.0 FTE/Full-Time (Part-Time will be considered)
- Assignment Period: SY 2021-2022 (September 2021 - June 2022)
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Holds current license as set forth by the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; minimum of two years experience working with children.
- Meets State of Oregon licensure requirements for Occupational Therapy.
- Bilingual or monolingual
**We offer an excellent benefits package which can include, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K Plan, stipends and reimbursements.
For additional information or immediate consideration, please reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Senior Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote positions? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled