Occupational Therapist | 20 Hours | 2022/2023 School Year| Part Time
Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for consistent hours? We are currently hiring an Occupational Therapist in the Bessemer, AL area. This will be a contracted position and the job will last for the entirety of the 2022-2023 school year. Please see more details below!
- Start Date- August 3, 2022
- End Date- May 26, 2023
- Case Load | PK-12 | 20 Students
- Part Time
- 20 Hours a day | 3 days a week
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) certification
- Active AL California License
- Educational Staff Associate (ESA) Certificate
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Weekly Pay
If this sounds like a job for you, I encourage you to apply below. You can contact me via phone, text, or email. I look forward to exploring this opportunity with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled