NV - School Speech-Language Pathologist - Telepractice
Bilingual Therapies is seeking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time contract position with a great school district in Nevada. The perfect candidate will make a tremendous impact and have previous experience working with children in a school setting.
- Education/Certification: Master’s Degree in Speech/Language Pathology ASHA Certification, Nevada licensure
- Working knowledge of federal laws, state guidelines and local district policies
- Knowledge of diagnostic procedures, instructional and behavioral modifications and accommodations
- Thorough knowledge of communication disorders including all areas of language, phonological processes, articulation, voice and fluency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Practicum or previous employment in public school setting (preferred) but not required.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assume responsibility for the organization and operation of work within the area of supporting students and staff working with special education students following federal program guidelines as directed by the district
- Review each referral prior to evaluation to make sure the student records are complete, including parent permission. Request outside data as needed
- Discuss the student’s overall performance with the teacher
- Facilitate case management through involvement with the building evaluation team meetings, consultation with parents and teachers, observation and IEPs
The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, apply today for immediate consideration. Applications can be submitted below, or for a quick response, email your resume directly to Cirene Fuentes, Recruitment Manager.
Cirene Fuentes – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled