Now Hiring: Virtual Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) Massachusetts
Now Hiring: Virtual Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI)– Massachusetts
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with a school district near Cambridge, MA to hire a teacher for the visually impaired for a current opening. In this role you will work with K-12 students on a full-time basis. Hiring decisions will be made ASAP for placement through the rest of the current school year.
- Teach students who are blind, going blind, have limited sight, or have another visual impairment
- Use digital tools for distance learning
- Previous experience in schools or pediatrics preferred
- Orientation mobility is a plus
- Nemeth and standard braille
- Master’s level teaching degree in Education for Visually Impaired students
- Must currently hold a TVI license in Massachusetts
- 1099 Contractor: Must have or obtain liability insurance
Employment: Full-time, contract
To learn more about this teaching job opening, please apply and submit current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled