Now Hiring: Speech Therapist | Virtual
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with a school district in Oregon looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist immediately for a full-time position.
- Improving communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- Planning, preparing, and delivering individualized services for children with speech and language needs.
- Provide evaluations, perform assessments and diagnosis of speech, language and hearing impairments.
- Master’s degree
- Ability to apply for Speech Language Pathologist license
- Experience working in schools preferred
- Case management experience highly preferred
- Does not need to be bilingual. Monolingual candidates considered.
- Full time (37 hours per week)
- Work hours: 8 AM – 3:30 PM Monday-Friday
For more information about this Speech Therapy job position, please apply and an updated resume.
Summer Sullivan – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 678 710 7691
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled