Now Hiring: Speech Language Pathologist ~ Onsite
Looking for a new career opportunity?
Bilingual Therapies has an opening for a full time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide in-person services in Arkansas!
As well as being in an excellent school district, you will be receiving a competitive compensation package such as Health Insurance coverage, Long Term/ Short Term Disability, 401K retirement plans, etc.
Interviewing for this position is ongoing and they are looking for enthusiastic clinicians with these qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Active State License
- Candidates do NOT have to be Bilingual to apply ** all are welcomed to apply **
- Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Caseload: K-12th
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders
- Treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders
This is a sought after position from many qualified clinicians and will be interviewing immediately. For more information, please contact me using the contact information below. I will be looking forward to answering any questions you may have!
E-mail: [email protected]
*If you are interested in TeleTheraphy/remote opportunities feel free to call for more information*
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled