Now HIring! SLP in Forth Worth, TX
Are you an experienced speech language pathologist in Fort Worth, Texas looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with an amazing school district in the Fort Worth area for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. If this is something want to know more about, let’s talk!
- Plans, prepares, and delivers individualized services for children with speech and language needs.
- Meets deadlines with evaluations, assessments, and diagnosis.
- Improve language development, articulation, and social communication.
- Create IEPs/504 and intervention plans that are child and family centered for overall educational improvement.
- You’ll be working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Full-time and part-time onsite
- Middle school caseload
- W2 contract
- Benefits provided
- CCC’s of CFY
- Ability to apply for Speech Language Pathologist TX license
You do not need to be bilingual. For more information about this position or other job openings, please apply down below or directly contact Summer Sullivan at 678 710 7691.
Summer Sullivan – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 678 710 7691
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled