Now Hiring! SLP in Colorado
Are you a bilingual SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) in Colorado wanting to work fully remote? We have a great school looking for a Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist in Aurora. If you’re interested in this position and other opportunities, please directly contact the Recruiting Manager.
- Must be bilingual
- Comfortable working fully remote
- Experience working in schools preferred
- Master’s degree required
- Has a Speech Language Pathologist license in Colorado (or able to apply)
- Using assistive technology
- Differentiating between speech and language comprehension and disorders.
- Working and assessing children who have come from different backgrounds. Provide evaluations, perform assessments and diagnosis of speech, language, and hearing impairments.
- Will meet with parents and advise them of their child’s areas of need and progress of development.
- Improving communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- Full time position
- 8am – 3:30pm Monday-Friday in person
- 1099 contract
How to apply:
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: [email protected]
- Or simply text me and connect at: (678) 710 - 7691
I hope to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled