Now hiring School Speech Language Pathologist near Stroudsburg, PA
We are hiring a Speech Language Pathologist to join a supportive school district. This is a great position with an accelerated hiring process.
Location: Stroudsburg, PA
- Full-time, ASAP-end of school year
- Knowledge of a broad range of assessment strategies and analysis skills
- Develop Individual Educational Plans (IEPs) in compliance with state and federal guidelines
- Hours are based on a 7.5-hour work day with specific hours dependent on the assignment in high school, middle or elementary school buildings or various community educational settings
- More information about caseload available on interview
- Medium sized school district (7 schools)
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification & CCC’s
- Active SLP Licensure
- Competitive hourly pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process.
Feel free to reach out directly to the hiring coordinator at [email protected] or give us a call at (678) 920-5945.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled