NOW Hiring | School Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) | Contracted
A Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) position has opened in San Jose, CA. We are currently sourcing for candidates for the 22/23 school year who are interested in the following setting:
- Full time, 32 hours per week
- Collecting data on students behaviors for assessments
- K-12th grade caseload
- Working with school psychologists
Qualifications and Requirements
- Registered Behavior Technician active license to work in California State.
- Previous experience as an RBT
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled