NOW HIRING: Remote Special Education Teacher in NORTH CAROLINA - Full Time
Are you a Special Education teacher looking to make a switch from onsite to remote work? Do you want to cut out the daily work commute from your day? If so, Bilingual Therapies is searching for a remote Special Education Teacher for a school district in North Carolina. Requirements below if you are interested.
- Masters degree in Special Education
- Experience working with SPED students
- Licensed in North Carolina
- Ability to obtain access to reliable internet service / computer/ microphone / web cam / liability insurance
**No need to be bilingual**
- Immediate start
- 1099 Contract (Full time)
- Online resources and clinical support
To be considered for this position:
Send your resume directly to [email protected] with subject line “ North Carolina, SPED” along with a cover letter and 3 professional references.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled