Now Hiring: Remote School Psychologist- Connecticut
Now Hiring: School Psychologist- Connecticut
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with an exceptional school district near Hartford, Connecticut to hire a school psychologist for a current, full-time opening. In this role you will work in the PreK-12 environment. Hiring decisions will be made ASAP through the end of the school year with option for renewal.
- Diagnose and evaluate special education needs for students
- Mostly evaluation driven
- Previous experience in schools required
- Experience with many types of assessments
- Master’s or doctorate degree in School Psychology
- Connecticut school psychologist state license
- Teaching certification or ability to apply
Employment: Full-time, contract
To learn more about this school psychologist job opening, please apply and submit current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled