Now Hiring: Remote Learning Speech-Language Pathologist, CCC- Washington
Remote Learning Speech-Language Pathologist, CCC Opening- Washington
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with a school district near Seattle, Washington to hire a Speech-Language Pathologist for a current remote opening. In this role you will work with K-12 students on a full-time basis.
- Pre-K-12th caseload
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
- Use digital tools to perform teletherapy
- Recent experience in schools or pediatrics required
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification
- Washington Speech-Language Pathologist license
- 1099 Contractor: Must have or obtain liability insurance
Employment: Full-time, contract
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please apply and submit current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled