Now Hiring: Idaho School Psychologist for 21-22 SY
Now Hiring: Idaho School Psychologist for ’21-’22 SY
An exceptional school district near Pocatello, Idaho has partnered with Bilingual Therapies to hire a school psychologist for a current, full-time opening. In this role you will work in the PreK-12 environment and hiring decisions will be made ASAP for the ’21-‘22 school year placement.
- Diagnose and evaluate special education needs for students
- Initial evaluations, re-evaluations, interventions
- Overview of current IEP plans/adjustments
- Observations/parent meetings
- Onsite, 37.5 hrs/week
- Previous experience in schools required
- Master’s or doctorate degree in School Psychology
- Idaho school psychologist state license
Employment: Full-time, contract
To learn more about this school psychologist job opening, please apply and submit current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled