Now Hiring Full-Time SLP,CCCs!
Now Hiring Full-Time SLP,CCC’s!
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with a school district near Berrien, Michigan to hire a Speech-Language Pathologist for a current opening. In this role you will work with K-12 students on a full-time basis for the upcoming school year (2021-2022).
- Must be open to collaboration with team
- Previous experience in schools or pediatrics required
- Provide assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments
- ASHA Certification
- Michigan Speech-Language Pathologist license
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
Employment: Full-time, contract
When you partner with Bilingual Therapies, you also have a partner in your career. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate that is based upon your experience level with benefits if needed. We also have a clinical team that is available to assist our SLPs.
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please apply and submit current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled