Now Hiring: 100% Virtual Indiana School Psychologist for 21-22 SY
Now Hiring: 100% Virtual Indiana School Psychologist for ’21-’22 SY
An exceptional school district in Indiana has partnered with Bilingual Therapies to hire a virtual school psychologist for a current, full-time opening. In this role you will work in the PreK-12 environment and hiring decisions will be made ASAP for the ’21-‘22 school year placement.
- Onsite, 37.5 hrs/week
- Observations/parent meetings
- Previous experience in schools required
- Overview of current IEP plans/adjustments
- Initial evaluations, re-evaluations, interventions
- Diagnose and evaluate special education needs for students
- Indiana school psychologist state license
- Master’s or doctorate degree in School Psychology
- 1099 Contractor: Must have or be willing to get liability insurance
Employment: Full-time, contract
To learn more about this school psychologist job opening, please apply and submit current resume to email@example.com. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled