New! WFH Opportunity | School Psych (Oregon)
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
Our team is currently interviewing for a School Psychologist position for School Year 2020-21. Here are the details:
- Hours: 37.5 full time
- Age groups: Elementary to Middle School
- Assignment Period: January - June 2021
- Key responsibilities: Eligibility, testing and evaluations
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or higher
- Active Oregon State license
- Two years of school experience
- Bilingual or monolingual
**We offer clinical and technical training, web toolkit with online resources, direct and indirect services compensation, etc.
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
E: Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled