New!! Special Education Teacher Opening
Bilingual Therapies is partnering with a school district in North Carolina, who is looking to add a Special Education Teacher to their team for the 2021- 2022 school year, in this role our clinicians will be working onsite.
- Current North Carolina special education teaching certification
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Special Education or teaching students with special needs
- Monolingual or Bilingual!
Details about the Job:
- Full Time
- Administer Qualitative Reading Inventories, AIMS web math probes, and other curriculum-based measurements to monitor progress for students that receive special education services
- Perform Functional Behavior assessments and Implement behavior plans
- Administer Keystone and PASA to students with IEPs
- Assist with transition planning, inventories.
Working with Bilingual Therapies:
As well as being in an excellent school district, you will be receiving a competitive compensation package such as Health Insurance coverage, Long Term/ Short Term Disability, 401K retirement plans, etc.
This is a sought-after position, and many qualified teachers will be interviewing. Please submit an updated resume to me once you submit your information! Please contact me using the contact information below. I will be looking forward to answering any questions you may have!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled