New! SLP Opening in Maryland
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with a school district in Maryland to hire a Speech-Language Pathologist for a full-time REMOTE position. They need someone who can start as soon as possible and candidates must have the following requirements to be considered for this position:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Active state license or ability to be licensed
- With school experience preferred
- Bilingual and Monolingual candidates are welcome to apply
Overall Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team
- Perform assessments to determine students eligibility for services
- Meet intervention requirements as per IEPs
- Laptop or desktop computer
- Reliable internet source
- Built-in or detachable webcam and headset
- Basic teleconferencing knowledge and skills
Why work for us?
We offer clinical and technical training, web toolkit with online resources, direct and indirect services compensation, etc.
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled