New!! School Psychologist Opening | 2021 2022 SY | Full Time | Waterville, Maine
Are you a School Psychologist looking for a virtual opportunity?
Bilingual therapies is currently working with a school district in Maine that is looking for a School Psychologist to fill a remote position!
- License: School Psychology license in Maine
- 2 years of previous school experience preferred.
- Screen students for potential psychological issues and make recommendations for treatment plans based on this screening.
- Collaborate with the special education team to design and implement intervention strategies and programs
- Specific detail will be discussed during interview
**This clinician does NOT have to be bilingual. All are welcome to apply!**
Remote Therapy Perks:
- You can work from the comfort of your own home
- Work on your own time, create your own schedule
- Bilingual Therapies offers our own Teletherapy platform
Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to:
E-mail: [email protected]
I will be looking forward to answering any questions you may have!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled