NEW REMOTE Position | Teacher for the Visually Impaired
Bilingual Therapies has a Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) TeleTherapy opening in Wisconsin. This assignment is starting in February and will go on until the end of the school year servicing students K-12 remotely!
Out-of-state candidates are welcome to apply! We provide..
- Comprehensive clinical + technical training and support
- Web-based activities and online Instructional Resources
- Direct and indirect services compensation
- Master’s Level Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Must currently hold a TVI license in the state
- State Teaching Certification in Visual Education anywhere in the US
- At least 2 years of recent school experience, required
- This is a 1099 contract position and Liability Insurance is required
- Laptop/Desktop computer, webcam and microphone
- Reliable internet access
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for other in-person/remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled