New Position: School Psychologist - 100% Remote
Bilingual Therapies is seeking a dedicated and experienced School Psychologist to service kiddos in the day-to-day operations of a school near Columbus, Ohio.
This is a fully remote position to be worked in the comfort of your home! The School Psychologist will be expected to work in compliance with all federal, state, accreditation, and internal regulations in an ethical manner.
- Active Ohio School Psychologist Licensure (Must have this to qualify)
- Bilingual (Preferred)
- At least 2 years experience in schools (preferred)
- Exceptional leadership skills, professional conduct, and communication skills.
- Conducts comprehensive psychological evaluations that including assessments of intellectual, developmental, academic, social/emotional, and behavioral status'
- Completes required reports within Federal, State, and local timelines.
- Consults and communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information and assists school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions
- Attend meetings as needed
- Consultations as needed
- Not all responsibilities listed
- High School Caseload
- Remote Position
- Remainder of 2022-2023 school year
- Full time or two Part time applicants
Bilingual Therapies Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package (paid every Friday)
- Paid for direct and indirect services (ex. scheduling, meetings, report writing)
- Access to clinical team
- Access to technical team
If you have any questions or are interested in any other positions with Bilingual Therapies, feel free to reach out to the Recruitment Manager.
Summer Sullivan – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 678 710 7691
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled