NEVADA: Speech Language Pathologist Needed
Bilingual Therapies is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist for a school district in Nevada.
Duties of the SLP:
- Conduct classes in language stimulation
- Maintain close liaison with the child study team and serve as a case manager as assigned,
- Keep records necessary for each child and complete all required local, state, and federal reports.
- Participate in the development and improvement of opportunities for disabled/exceptional students by providing individual or group in-service experiences for staff and parents.
- Conduct ongoing evaluation of all children in the program to determine appropriateness of their program.
- Act as educational consultant to classroom teachers, guidance counselors and administrators as required.
- Perform other duties as required
- K-12 Caseload
- Mild to Moderate Disabilities
If you are interested in this position or looking for similar opportunities, contact me at:
Mina Fatima | Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled