Minnesota | TELE-Speech-Language Pathologist
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist looking to grow your career in TelePractice, we have part-time/full-time positions in Minnesota for you!
SLPs in TelePractice use teleconferencing technology to perform assessments to determine student's eligibility for services and meet intervention requirements as per IEPs during school hours. A paraprofessional or aid will be on-site to supervise during sessions and therapists get access to clinical and technical training before starting their assignment, as well as 24/7 support from our tech team.
Candidates must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) and Teaching Certification required
- Currently licensed as an SLP in the state you are assigned to work in or ability to be licensed
- Out of state SLPs must be licensed in the state they reside in as well
- At least 2 years of school experience required
- Experience in online IEP systems
- Monolingual and Bilingual Clinicians are welcome to apply
- We offer independent contracts for TeleTherapy and Liability Insurance is required
Benefits of doing TeleTherapy with us:
- Therapists will receive clinical and technical training before starting their assignment, as well a access to web-based activities and resources
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Enjoy a more flexible schedule
- Add valuable new skills to your work experience
- Direct and indirect services compensation and weekly pay
TeleTherapy positions is high in demand and can get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested, submit a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com or call me directly at (770) 799-2970 if you have any questions or to schedule an interview.
If this position is not for you, refer a qualified candidate for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled