Minnesota ~ School Speech Language Pathologist ~ Teletherapy
Bilingual Therapies is looking for Speech Language Pathologist in licensed in Minnesota.
Details are as follows:
- 5 days a week
- REMOTE POSITION
- Must be licensed in Minnesota
- Provide high quality direct speech-language therapy services to students according to students’ IEPs/504 and intervention plans using a continuum of service delivery models
- Develop treatment plans (IEPs/504 and intervention plans) that are strength-based as well as child and family centered for overall educational improvement
- Ensure evaluations, treatment plans and service delivery are aligned with school, state, and federal guidelines
- Provide appropriate diagnostic assessment services to students using established eligibility criteria
- Conduct assessments, analyzing results, and writing reports to determine strengths and concerns in areas of speech, voice, fluency, pragmatics, language, and oral motor skills
- Develop and implement IEP goals utilizing an educationally based model with goals aligned to educational standards
To learn more about this Speech Language Pathologist in Minnesota or other jobs in your area, please submit an application and current resume. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled