Minnesota | 100% Virtual Opportunity | Full-Time | SLP
Bilingual Therapies is looking for a School Psychologist to work remotely. Working from home allows you to have no commute and create your own schedule! We look forward to receiving your application!
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology.
- Certified by the Minnesota Department of Education Psychologist License.
- 2 years of previous experience
- Administers standardized and/or supplemental assessments for the purpose of measuring the intellectual, adaptive, academic, social, and emotional development of children and/or determining eligibility for services in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Advises teachers, parents, other personnel and/or outside professionals for the purpose of providing requested information, developing plans for services and/or making recommendations.
- Assesses students' functional for the purpose of determining student's functional level and developing recommendations and/or placement.
- More details will be discussed during interview.
If you would like to know for about this School Psychologist position or any other position, please apply below or contact Narda Rivera directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled