Menoken, Kansas - Urgent Need for Speech Language Pathologist
An opening for a Speech Language Pathologist is currently being offered for a school near Menoken, Kansas. We are offering competitive rates to fulfill this vacancy as soon as possible.
- A Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Kansas SLP License
- Kansas Education Certificate
- ASHA CCC
- Help the patients by diagnosing them and treating their conditions.
- Implement IEPs to help family members and other professionals better plan the patients’ path forward.
- Experience working with students K-12 is preferred.
- Multiple Positions Opened
- K-12 Caseload
- Willing to take CFs
- Onsite Participation Required
- New School Year
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
This opportunity is being monitored daily. Candidates can expect a response within two business days.
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled