Massachusetts | SLP needed for Remote Services
Seeking Speech-Language Pathologists for a school district in Massachusetts for Distance Learning. Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Preparing educational plans for each student based on individually assessed needs in accordance with district procedures.
- Working in coordination with multi-disciplinary team in planning and developing the program.
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (ASHA)
- Active State License (home and place of work)
- At least two years of school experience
- Bilingual or monolingual
- Clinical Training and support from our directors
- Full access to our Tool Kit with web-based activities and online resources
- Technical training and support
- Weekly Paycheck
This position won't be open for long. If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below. I look forward to connecting with you!
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled