Massachusetts - Remote SLP Opening
We are looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist (bilingual or monolingual) for a Distance Learning assignment in Massachusetts.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Active State License
- At least two years of experience in a school setting
Job Description: Full-Time or Part-Time, Remote
Because this position is virtual there will be Technical Requirements which will include making sure you have reliable internet source for your desktop/ laptop, a working web camera and microphone.
Why work for Bilingual Therapies?
- Direct and indirect hours compensation or Guaranteed hours
- Clinical support and training
- Continuing education
- Web resources
If you are interested in this position or looking for similar opportunities, contact me at:
Mina Fatima | Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled